AERALIS is looking to offer a new leasing model that promises to significantly reduce costs for their potential customers. With the leasing arrangement, the customer will not be burdened by huge capital purchasing costs but will have the ability to flex their flying training system as their requirements change over time.
- AERALIS signs Memorandum of Understanding with KBR
- Atkins announces collaboration with AERALIS to develop new suite of training jet aircraft
- AERALIS to demonstrate its unique pilot training system at DSEI
- AERALIS signs MoU with THALES Training and Simulation
- AERALIS attending the Royal International Air Tattoo