- AERALIS design allows full aircraft design flexibility and reduced operating costs
- 85% commonality of parts and engines mean typically 30% lower costs of operation across a mixed AERALIS fleet.
- AERALIS’s modular design supports modifications, upgrades & future technology.
AERALIS THROUGH-LIFE SERVICE
The AERALIS aircraft system will enable Partners to offer end-to-end solutions for:
- design of operations / CONOPS
- aircraft financing & leasing
- aircraft modification engineering & certification
- aircrew & maintenance support to flying operations
- full turn-key flying training & operational services
The AERALIS platform enables you to better optimise and flex your training system assets through-life to suit your evolving needs
Twin-engine, swept wing, advanced performance, full commonality with AERALIS family.
Single-engine, straight wing, benign handling, full commonality with AERALIS family.