AERALIS, the young British company developing a new class of military trainer aircraft, is working closely with leading defence primes to ensure that it can deliver the advanced training required for sixth-generation fighter jets. The United States, the UK, France, Germany, Japan, China and Russia have already announced the development of a sixth-generation aircraft program.
- Atkins announces collaboration with AERALIS to develop new suite of training jet aircraft
- AERALIS to demonstrate its unique pilot training system at DSEI
- AERALIS signs MoU with THALES Training and Simulation
- AERALIS attending the Royal International Air Tattoo
- AERALIS ensuring its military training aircraft are ready for Sixth-Generation