ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED
AERALIS IS CURRENTLY DEVELOPING ITS FIRST FLIGHT TEST AIRCRAFT – A FIRST-OF-A-KIND MODULAR LIGHT JET, HERALDING A TRUE REVOLUTION IN DEFENCE LIGHT JET AVIATION.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO BUILDING A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE AIR CADET COMMUNITY, AND WE WANT YOU ALL TO BE INVOLVED IN OUR JOURNEY.
SO, HOW ABOUT YOU HELP US NAME OUR FIRST TEST AIRCRAFT?
The chosen name will reflect the military versatility of the aircraft and will be adopted throughout the remainder of its design and engineering development, and then, proudly worn for its groundbreaking maiden flight.
You and your Unit will have secured your place in aerospace history.
But that’s not all. Here’s what the winning packages include for you and your Unit:
FOR THE WINNING CADET
- To have your winning name painted on the first flight test vehicle and included in all press and publicity around the competition
- A unique souvenir certificate to mark your success, signed by members of the AERALIS team including veteran RAF and test pilots
- An AERALIS gift bundle
- Two invitations per year to visit our programme and witness the aircraft development up to first flight
- An invitation to sign your name on the first aircraft structure – together with our CEO and Test Pilot – during its assembly phase.
FOR THE WINNING UNIT
- Your Unit will be referenced in press and publicity around the competition
- A unique certificate produced by AERALIS to mark your Unit’s success
- Unique AERALIS Cadet T-shirts
Below are some fact sheets that you can download, which might help in your research.
The first provides some information about the AERALIS programme, and why it’s such an important aircraft.
The second is a little about the history of aircraft names, including past naming conventions. These are only for your information and inspiration though – there are no rules on the names you come up with. Having said that, it would be best to avoid names that have been used before, and to consider how your name might be understood globally.
HOW TO ENTER
ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED.
Winners will be notified by the end of October 2023.